bbh_blocked_dnftl
Automation Vault

Unable to gether. Also issues with the mount

Mario Marano

i succesfully managed to start a gathering profile, but when my toon reaches a node it doesnt gather it, it just stands in front of it for a while and then blacklists it. am i missing something? like a keybind or something..

log spams this:
[18:57] 1 : Copper Vein
[18:57] Your target is dead
[18:57] Your target is dead

2nd problem: when the bot tries to mount i get the error "[19:31] Failed to mount, please ensure you have spelt the mount name correctly.". It was mounting normally until it didn't all of a sudden.

Can you please help me?

Edited by MrFade

• Vault Administrator

Hey mate, I think I've replied to you on discord anyways :

This more than likely sounds like an addon / keybind issue.  First and foremost try a quick /reload in-game this will basically just reset all your keybinds and help the BOT out.

if you're still having issue, please make sure that your keyboard (within windows) is set to english as well as your WoW client.

After checking / trying all that if you're still having issues then try the following :

- Close the BOT and disable your addon.
  - Press ESC and go to keybinds, in the bottom left hand corner you'll see a button "Reset to Default" click that then click yes - After that click okay.
  - Enable your addon once again then in-game type /reload.

That will more than likely solve your issue mate.

If you've tried the above and you still struggling throw me a PM on discord and maybe we can setup a quick anydesk session so I can fix it for you quickly !

MrFade#5779